Press Release: Skill Pill Launches Innovative Micro-Learning Package: The MicroMBA
London, United Kingdom: Digital learning agency, Skill Pill, is launching the MicroMBA (MMBA), a complete learning package designed to drive micro-learning content uptake and increase knowledge retention among work based learners.
MMBA expertly maps Skill Pill’s high impact micro-learning courses and is created in partnership with Pearson Education and John Wiley. The learning takes place in a single technology package on PC, tablet or mobile – and records learner progression and rewards completion. Learners can explore themes such as:
- Problem Solving and Decision Evaluation
- Responsible Change Management
- Financial Analysis
SPML founder, Gerry Griffin, says:
“This exciting new learning package represents a coming of age for micro-learning. We know that short form learning can satisfy the needs of the ‘just in time’ generation, but the MMBA represents a whole new proposition. The 750 learning objects are organised into ‘Beginner’, ‘Intermediate’ and ‘Advanced’ levels and deal with significance organisational challenges, such as change management or creating innovative mindsets. The ability for us to tap into global business thinking from Pearson, Wiley and Financial Times Publishing gives MMBA the edge.”
- One course, three levels, 750 micro-learning objects
- Videos, quizzes, interactive exercises, audio casts and text nuggets sourced from business bestsellers
- Organised into ten modules, including ‘Developing Leadership Capability’, ‘Implementing Strategy’, ‘The Innovation Mindset’ and ‘Responsible Change Management’
- Suitable for all business learners, from entry level to senior management
- Seamlessly integrates with any learning management system
About Skill Pill
Founded in 2008, Skill Pill produces engaging and impactful micro-learning, which is distributed via mobile devices, tablets and PCs. Its learning takes the form of succinct animated videos, gamified mobile apps, audio casts, quizzes and other social tools. Skill Pill is a content partner with global business publishers, Pearson Education, John Wiley and Kogan Page.